Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is your best advice for highschool romances?

Enjoy them, for they will not lastWhat is your best advice for highschool romances?
I just answered this in another message, but I'll be happy to answer again.





If it is love today, it will be love 10 years from now. I know, I know, that sounds like a long time and I know, right now you're thinking ';if I let him go I'll be an old maid forever';. Let me tell you, that is not true! First of all, I promise you, you don't know who you really are as a person until you reach 25, and you're just beginning to learn who you are at that age. Yes, that's a long time from now, but trust me, it will save you a lot of heartache if you treat each relationship lightly until you reach 25. The man who will be right for you is the man who will respect your decision to remain single until you are ready to become a couple.





I married my first husband at 18 and had my baby the first year. Ten years later, I was single, two years later I married the world's biggest asshole. I WASTED 8 years of my life with an even bigger, abusive, controling, demeaning asshole. My adult life (since 18 anyway) I have allowed my low self-esteem dictate the person I let become my partner, and it only turned into disaster. Keep yourself to yourself. Realize you are so much better than that, you deserve better than that and waiting will ONLY mean a happy ending, at least happier than the road I traveled. You are wonderful and you deserve someone who treats you like you're wonderful. BTW telling you ';you're wonderful'; is just pilliow talk from a guy wanting sex. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!What is your best advice for highschool romances?
hi iam shreif im 25 %26amp; egbet
Remember that from 15 - 18 you have just barely begun your life. The people we meet at that age may touch our hearts and our sexuality but there is a whole world out there and you have a whole life to live. Fall head over heels cautiously and good luck.
Dont succumb to peer pressure


Stay in your books


Only do what your comfortable doing


Remember these are the ';best years of your life'; dont let a relationship keep you stressed out for 4 years


Hey Senior, if he/she is still a freshman, move on please.
Take things easy. Life is not a rush. You must look carefully before you leap. Do not do anything stupid. Many more boys or girls will come you way. Just keep your eyes open and your heart yearning.
stay out of trouble
Set limits. Girls in high school sometimes get carried away and do things they will regret. Also keep your best friends close and always put them before your boyfriend. Men come and go but friends are forever. And only take a guy that your friends like because they know whats best for you.
it's pointless. you wont remember any of those people when you go to college. dont worry about it, it's just high school. life hasnt started yet.
do not get pregnant and do not think it's going to last!
I would say: take things slow. You don't want to do anything you'll regret later, and you have your whole life ahead of you to experience life. Plus, if your significant other truly loves you, they won't pressure you into anything you feel uncomfortable doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment