Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I NEED SOME ADVICES TO HELP MY BF ABOUT ROMANCE & LOVEMAKING FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP?

MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS AND I JUST FOUND OUT HE HAS BEEN MASTEBATING IN TOILET. I WOULDNT CARE IF HE ALSO GAVE ME ATTENTION IN BED BUT HE DOES NOT SO I ASK HIM WHY HE SAID BECAUSE OF STRESS. I THINK MAYBE BECAUSE I AM NOT ATTRACTIVE LIKE I WAS BEFORE HAVING 2 CHILDREN I SAID TO HIM IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT HE SAID NO. BUT I KNEW HE WAS A NOT ROMANTIC PERSON OR NOT GOOD AT MAKING LOVE. WHEN I GOT TOGETHER WITH HIM 3 YEARS AGO AND BEFORE THAT, I KNEW HIM FOR 7 YEARS BECAUSE IM A FRIEND OF HIS FAMILY. IN HIS PAST, HE HAS BEEN IN AND OUT OF JAIL SINCE HE WAS 13 YEARS OLD AND BEEN HAVING A LOT OF ONE NIGHT STANDS WITH GIRLS. HE HAD TWO RELATIONSHIPS ONE WAS ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND ANOTHER WAS ABOUT 1 YEAR. HE AND THE GIRLS WERE ON DRUGS AND ROMANCE AND LOVEMAKING WAS NOT INVOLVED. JUST STRAIGHT FORWARD SEX. WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM HE WAS 24 YEARS OLD BUT HE REJECTED ME BECAUSE I WAS TOO YOUNG FOR HIM TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND HE TOLD ME HONESTLY HE RATHER HAVE FUN WITH GIRLS (ONE NIGHT STANDS) SO WE WENT OUR DIFFERENT DIRECTLY IN LIFE BUT WE STILL SOMETIMES SAW WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH THE PARTIES, FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY. WHEN HE GOT OUT OF JAIL AT THE AGE OF 30 AND WE SAW EACH OTHER AGAIN. HE MOVED INTERSTATE FOR A NEW LIFE AND WHEN WE BECAME TOGETHER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT ALSO CHANGED HIM INTO A BETTER LIFE. SO I TRIED TO EXPLAINED AND TAUGHT HIM ABOUT BEING ROMANTIC AND MAKING LOVE IS MUCH MORE THAN PLAIN SEX.......I ALWAYS GIVE HIM ATTENTION IN BED BUT HE IS A BORE AND NEVER GIVE ME BACK ANY ATTENTION. ITS REALLY HARD BUT I REALLY DO LOVE HIM AND HAVE 2 LOVELY CHILDREN WITH HIM BUT HOW CAN I BETTER THIS RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I NEED ATTENTION IN THE BED AND ALSO OTHER WAY TOO.I NEED SOME ADVICES TO HELP MY BF ABOUT ROMANCE %26amp; LOVEMAKING FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP?
well thats one hell of a story it sounds like the bloke needs some buddys or another man to maybe hints to him what it takes to keep a long relationship coz it hard work for both party s to keep love goin g so maybe have yourself talk to him and others to give lots of hints and advice it would be hard for him who has never done the hole romance thing and making love maybe u need to show him lay him down and show him what u like then he could do the same to u about himself too but if he does not know many thing that he likes maybe u show him difrent things that most men like and then he can find out that there are lots of ways to feel good with tha girl he loves .....i hope this helps a little and all the best for your future with him if i can think of more ill let u knowI NEED SOME ADVICES TO HELP MY BF ABOUT ROMANCE %26amp; LOVEMAKING FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP?
When you buy a used car that has been wrecked, you do not always see the damage right away hon.You picked a damaged guy and a damaged guy is what you got.You did not change shape mold him into the perfect man or fix his damages.


He needs the LORD,and in order for that to work you need to stop living in sin and get married.It sounds like he is selfish and self centered, why else would he ';take care of himself'; and make you feel unloved and unwanted?


You both need to go to counseling.
  • tarte
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

      ReplyDelete