Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am 23 weeks pregnant I was wondering if anybody has any advice as far as romance goes,the dad is not around?

Just want to warn you both anah %26amp; impavidsoul...Girls..don't cave into anyone. There are many desperate men, who will sacrifice you being already pregnant in an effort to conquer a more attractive woman then they could ever hope for..these men will have a low-self esteem and the relationship may be problematic and although a lesser percentage of men will act as if he accepts your child as his own..he will in reality.. Not! Any many will not accept them at all and the relationship will end shortly after giving birth...but if you just want a short time companion, then they will do..if you want a long term partner..take your time and just like the holy grail..choose wisely!





I was desperate enough once..that I almost married a beautiful young lady..who was pregnant with someone elses child..I had a good job and great health benefits..and i'm sure that's what she found appealing about me. I soul searched and decided I wanted biological children and I became her friend and a good supporter to her! Be sure to choose for love and not what you can get from some man who's desperate!





Will SI am 23 weeks pregnant I was wondering if anybody has any advice as far as romance goes,the dad is not around?
I wouldn't really try dating around. The only type of guy you'll meet is the weird pregnant fetish guys...and if you think about it logically, what normal man would want to date a woman pregnant with another man's baby? I've been told that guys (the pervs) ask pregnant women out more because in their idiot minds they think that because she's already knocked up, she can do ANYTHING sexual and without protection. Plus, pedophiles target single moms...something you always need to be aware of.





Your safest bet is masturbation. Or if you have any good friends, maybe they'll take you out to dinner every now and then.





But in the end, you're young, gorgeous and have a beautiful baby on the way. You don't really need a man or romance to survive and be happy.I am 23 weeks pregnant I was wondering if anybody has any advice as far as romance goes,the dad is not around?
I am currently 6 months pregnant and my baby's father is not around....as far as romance goes...there isn't any. If the baby's father is around...don't go doing anything with anyone else...at least not while pregnant...it's wrong. I turn to my friends not for romance but just to get my mind off things...I call up my girlfriends and we just hang out...you don't need a guy! Enjoy your pregnancy..don't worry so much about who you are going to get romantically involved with......
that is a hard one. Being pregnant I know that your romance levels go up.





But if you are asking me I say it is just like a drug maybe you will be safer by waiting till the baby is here and then try.





You sure do not want some weirdo in your life at this time. If you are looking for sexual relive then you can always use toys.





Good Luck and remember the baby must come first
i feal for ya, but thats a tough situation. I know it must be hard but its only 9mths i would try to stick it out mabey if you have male friends use them as a shoulder to lean on til you have the baby. Not to many guys are going to want to start a new relationship with someone that is pg and if you do depending on what level you take the relationship to they might not have much respect for you. Good Luck!
If you can try to stick it out until after you have your baby. Otherwise, you might get one of those weirdo pregnant woman fetish guys.
I honestly if I was in your shoes if the baby's dad was not around I wouldn't be doing anything with anyone else for fear of harming my unborn baby. Just too risky these days...
For gods sake grow up. Find the father, do some DNA tests if there are multiple possibilities and get your dad to persuade him that marrying you and keeping his genitalia is better than a Smith and Wesson instant vasectomy and sex change combined.
I have been there and done before I was married and pregnant with my first child. I worked to get things going for my child and didnt even realize I had time to think about male companionship. I made it and glad I did.
Wow, first of all, I want to say, this is quite eery for me, because I'm in the same exact boat. I'm 23 weeks also, and the father is not around for us either! You should email me, it'd be great to get another woman's opinion who is going through the same thing as me.


But, I have to say, I don't have the first clue except to say that I am just trying to move on and meet new people, but be very cautious about what, where, and who.


Most guys look at me as the ';perfect target'; because I live alone (with no other kids) in a nice house, have a good job, and am already pregnant, so they can't get me that way again, know what I mean?


So just be careful. Use this time to prepare for your baby more than look for another guy. It'll be more fulfilling for you, and when you are not looking is when it'll happen! :-)


Hopefully talk to you soon!
Wow that's a tough one. Do you have a very close male friend? If so maybe you can get cuddly with him, I'm not saying sleep with him! If you really need to have a romantic moment while pregnant that's about all the advice I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment