Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some advice on how to romance my guy?

My boyfriend and will have been dating for about nine months the 10th of October. It's a long distance relationship, but we've been making it work and see each other as much as we can. I'm going to be visiting him that weekend and would like to do something nice for our 9 months together, especially since we will actually get to be together at the time. We have never really celebrated a monthly anniversary in the past, but I do want to do something special as a kind of surprise for him. The problem is, I'm completely clueless on what would be nice that we both we enjoy. Any ideas? Any advice? Men and women both welcome to respond! Some advice on how to romance my guy?
Hi, ask him to ditch class with you and go to a Room Store and fall over every king size bed you see! then find your bed (Queen) and talk crap about how it is like a compact car and he would never be able to spend the night; it's out the back with you mister.
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment