Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Romance between In-Laws to be? I need some help/advice?

My brother's fianc茅's sister keeps coming onto me, and gives all the tell tale signals that she 'wants a piece'. I ignore them, isn't it the right thing to do? Especially when we're out on the steam, I can't be alone with her. My mates laugh and say I've lost my jewels, but I think it's morally wrong. Is it wrong? My bro and his misses have a prolonged engagement, they won't be married for at least 2 more years.Romance between In-Laws to be? I need some help/advice?
As for being morally wrong, no, there's no reason why you can't go out with this woman as there is no blood relation. But it could get messy if things between the two of you end on a sour note. It could cause conflict that would spill over into your brother's relationship with his fiance if he or she felt loyalty to you/her. If you two are attracted to each other for something potentially long-lasting it might be worth it, but for just a casual hook-up, it is probably not worth all the hassle it might entail. No matter which way it goes, a true gentleman does not blab about it to his buddies.Romance between In-Laws to be? I need some help/advice?
Hi,





I don't think its totally morally wrong, becuase if you met them at the same time and you both went out with sisters, would you see it as morally wrong then?





But the way she sounds, if sounds as if she just wants half of what her sister has, if your serious about it give it a while see how she acts to make sure its not just lust, if not.... You decide
I think if you are attracted to her, you should talk with your brother. It's not illegal, and while it might make your family relationships more interesting, there really is no moral issue to be concerned over. You seem pretty easy-going about it, so if you're not madly in love, just ask your brother his opinion and whatever it is, go with it.
Ask your brother if he would be okay with it and tell him that if he's not, that you will ignore her. But if he's fine with it I don't think you're obligated not to do anything with her, I mean you're not related or anything, so why would it be an issue?
Don't be alone with her. Be nice and polite, but that's IT.


Why on earth would you tell your 'boys' about this situation? You knew what they were going to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment