Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice on friendship and romance?

Here is the short of it.





Me (female) Best Friend ( Male)





Best friend leaves to live across the globe for a couple years. Prior to leaving, we both admitted we had strong romantic feelings for eachother. Friend and I have spoken since his departure about our romantic feelings. We are not comitted but have discussed being in a relationship upon his return. Friend calls me up one day and out of the blue tells me he is dating someone. I express my discomfort with the situation, although I know we are not comitted, and he tells me he expects me to be happy for him. :-) that was the last time I spoke to him. Was a few months ago.





I'm over the feeling of betrayal and have accepted that things have changed on his behalf. Now I am miss my friend, but have not contacted him becuase I feel like he should be calling me. He was aware (based on our last convo) that I was very upset. If he really cared about the friendship,SHOULDN'T HE BE CALLING ME? Or should I give in and call my friend!!Advice on friendship and romance?
no and thats why he told you about his new relationship. so


you could move on yourself and not to be expecting him to be


coming around or anymore phone conversations. It would be


unfair to you and her if he were to. I know its sad but you will


find a better friend than that.Advice on friendship and romance?
Maybe your friend didn't want to phone as he probably think you be upset again. Give him a call, he'll be relief to hear that you accepted that he had moved on and he be like being his old usual self makin the calls to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment