Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday romance? Advice please?




Hi all, basically I have just returned from a holiday in Pathos, Cyprus and meet a large crowd of people, all around my age (i am 15)





It was all going great when i starting talking to this girl in the group, she was a stunning looking person, and was one of the nicest people i had ever met. I liked her in that way for sure, and i found out alot about her, almost everything you coudl tell someone, even private things! She had a boyfriend though, but I still continued to like her and express that to her as much as possible.





On my last night at the resort we had a night out and I managed to pluck up the courage to tell her how I felt, and she told me she liked me also, although (as I would have expected) nothing happened seeing as she had a boyfriend (whom she kept on pointing out his bad points to me, and she basically said her realtionship was hanging on by a thread.)





We talked alot the next day and confirmed we really did like each other, and saying goodbye to her was one the the hardest things I've done. I have got her number and details etc.





When she returns from her holiday what should I do? I really think this girl could be the one for me, and there is a good chance her realtionship is ending some time soon, she is a 4 hour drive away from me, but I want to meet her at least one more time. It is driving me crazy! I am always thinking about her, this is the first time I have felt as strongly as I have for someone, I have had realtionships in the past but this is much more too me than any of them were.





I am happy she didn't cheat on her boyfriend as it shows she is a good person, but I am also totally gutted and feel ';love sick'; as some call it?





So please, Am I just experiencing a holiday romance or is it something more?





And what should I tell her when she gets back from holiday.








Help will be appreciated, Thank you :)Holiday romance? Advice please?
First of all, she is not ';the one';. You're 15. You've got to meet a bunch more Wrongs before you'll ever find the Right. And it is oh so rare to find Ms Right before you're ready to get married!





If she was mushy with you (granted, though she never physically cheated) and expressing such feelings but had a boyfriend...wouldn't you be afraid she'd do the same to you? Have you ever heard of emotional cheating? Your girl tells you she loves you, goes off to Paris for holiday, and spends her time with some hot Parisian guy she likes. How would you be feeling?





Put the hormones on hold and enjoy being 15. You only get to do this life once, you know. Slow down. You've got plenty of time for serious relationships later. Holiday romance? Advice please?
sex

No comments:

Post a Comment