Saturday, December 19, 2009

Romance advice: should I??

Ok, well there's this guy who really seems into me and I'm into him. the only problem is that I when I was on myspace, I saw a comment of his that said ';i dumped my girlfriend because i figured that when i was done f***ing her i could be done with her';. so i asked the owner of the myspace that the comment was posted on about it and he confirmed my thoughts about it. He says, however, that he was actually trying to get me jealous so I could go to him and want him. He also said he regretted it later. The guy plans to ask me out but I don't know if I'll say yes or no. What should I do, considering my feelings are strong for him? Should I give him a chance or risk heartbreak??Romance advice: should I??
Give him a chance, but be careful. Guys may exaggerate, but they seldom say things they completely disagree with, so be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment