Wednesday, December 23, 2009

OK, let me get a gay man's advice on a straight girl's romance problem...any takers?

I want to ask a gay man because you guys seem to know men better than ANYONE!





How do I get a man back who hates me because I messed up his life? All I want is to sleep with him again, but he won't have any contact with me. I know he wants me, but his big fat ego is in the way. Plus, I really screwed with his head and insulted him, and threatened to call child protective services on him (because he abused his kids in front of me). Now he's in therapy (he had to, or I was going to get his kids taken away and put his career at risk).





This happened a month or two ago, so I guess he's serious about the no contact thing. If I contacted him he'd ignore it and get mad. But I just can't get excited about any other men! He used to pin me against a wall and forcefully kiss me on South Street! He used to pick me up and spin me around till I screamed! OMG, I miss that!





If you need more details because you have ideas, please send me an email. Thanks.OK, let me get a gay man's advice on a straight girl's romance problem...any takers?
Sweetness,





Leave him be.OK, let me get a gay man's advice on a straight girl's romance problem...any takers?
find someone else, this guy is mad at you for a reason, u screwed up enough, and plus there are millions of guys who would do all that same stuff to you...
as a gay man if someone did that to me I wouldn't want any communication with that person either. The guy is in therapy and good for him. Give the guy a break and try to get on with your life. That is this gay man's advice.
He sounds exciting. Maybe I could loosen him up for ya?





Okay, I've thought about it, and it sounds like the only chance you have is by ignoring him and making him think that you're not interested in him anymore. If there's one thing these bad boys can't stand, it's thinking that you aren't attracted to them anymore. If you're in there trying hard to win him over, especially after he's already had you, there is no more challenge or desire for conquest left in it. Is there any chance you can innocently be somewhere he goes? If so, go and act like he doesn't exist. It might drive him crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment