Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice on love and romance?

i have this girl i really love but the biggest problem is that tells me in my face that she doesn't feel anything for me. i am confuse and i don't know what to do please help me out. the fun is this when i tell her i love her she says i knowAdvice on love and romance?
If she says ';I know'; and not I love you back, you've got a problem. Lol.Advice on love and romance?
So you are desperate for this girl but you should have the right techniques to seduce her.


Before you can even begin to seduce her, you need to be sure she is attracted to you. Otherwise, the tips below will be useless.


The best way to accomplish this is to flirt heavily while you are talking to her and slightly introduce the topic of sex into the discussion. You should definitely not be afraid to tease her. This keeps the conversation light and fun. The more relaxed she is with you, the easier it will be to take things to the next level and seduce her.
It seen the two of you are not on the same page, and that she is playing with your emotions and feelings. I think if you continue your feelings going to get deeper and she just going to keep being more distance. This should teach you a lesson you can't force love it comes within time and its a mutual feeling.
LMAO! she veiws you as pathetic. so stop tellling her you love her. and say you just want to be friends. build up your friendship a whole freaking lot and then you have a better chance with her. if you love her now then that love wont change over time.
If she doesn't like you, at all, then I don't think you should keep chasing after something that wont give in. Sorry, but that's the truth.
she doesnt like you or love you i say you just be freinds [im in the same situation]he is my freind but i have to tell him to his face taht i dont really love him the same way he loves me
If she tells you ';I KNOW'; i am sorry but DUH! she knows you like/love her.


If she was to love you back she would either tell you or flirt back!

No comments:

Post a Comment