Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need so some romance advice...?

I have known this guy for almost two years now ever since I lived in OK, and for the sake of privacy let's call him ';Jake.'; Jake is in his mid-twenty's, brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. For some strange reason, Jake keeps popping up in my life...Is it fate? You be the judge. Let me start from the beginning. When I first met him, I thought he was only in it for sex mainly because thats all he talked about and he never tried to hide it. Plus when we would go riding around, everytime like clock work we would end up on a dirt road, and he would stop, pull his thing out and ask me to play with it. But of course knowing me I always wished deep down that he wasn't just in it for sex and always wondered if love was just around the corner anyways. Regardless of what he said or how it said it, I never believed him. I left OK wishing he would wanted to have more than just an over night relationship with me and still to this day I have trouble believing anything he says.I need so some romance advice...?
Consider how many first impressions you can't get over. It sounds like he's planted enough doubts over the years..again and again and again...that justify your concerns. He may have changed but if you don't really trust him, it won't matter. If he's the ';one';, then I'd advise you to wait for another ';one';. Your gut is giving you all the direction you need on this. Listen to it and ignore the butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment