Saturday, December 19, 2009

Need some Romance Advice Please!!!!!?

There is this girl I really like. Her and I are in Love with each other. One day I am thinking about kissing her. Her and I knew each other for about 3 years now. I can really tell that she likes me. I'm just wondering how I should kiss her. This is my first time. I need some Advice. Is this a good time, or should I wait longer. She already hugged me dozens of times and she always feels safe around me. Her and I NEVER argued once, and we always agree with each other.Need some Romance Advice Please!!!!!?
You need to ';kiss her in the dark';.





Sit down with her somewhere comfortable ... Turn off all the lights so you can't see anything (and I mean so you can not see anything at all) and then kiss her on the lips ... make sure you kiss for at least 10 seconds straight.





Try this for about 15 minutes or so (or until the two of you are giggling so much you can't do it anymore).


You will both find out just how to fit your lips together the way that works the best. Just relax.





Not being able to see each other will make both of you a lot less nervous ... and it's easier to figure out how to kiss if you can't see what you're doing.


:-)Need some Romance Advice Please!!!!!?
Awww how sweet. Just lean over and give her a nice soft kiss right on the lips. Keep it sweet and simple.
Maybe when you two are alone, like on a date or something, (the movies, or dinner, or just at your place hanging out) move in a little bit closer. Start a heavy conversation of some sort - maybe about intimacy (not necessarily sex, but kissing and stuff)? If you're not shy, you should ask her how she would feel if you kissed her. Hint to her in a way that you've been wanting to feel her soft lips, and ask her if she would mind if you had a taste (lol that's corny but, hey something to that effect).


Just make sure the moment is right and sensual (you'll know) Make sure the both of you are comfortable at the time.you can tell by her body language. You can flirtingly put your hand on her lap or something..


Hope this helped %26amp; good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment