Saturday, December 19, 2009

Please please I need your help and advice...How can I meet Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance?

You have no idea how much they/he inspire(s) me every single day. It sounds so cliche but it's completely genuine and I hate the people who made it cliche in the first place. I've already been to one of their concerts on Feb. 22 in Manchester, NH and I've got tickets to an upcoming concert on May 8 in Worchester, MA. At the show I went to, they left immediately after the show was over so I had no shot at meeting them. Also, they don't have any festival concerts scheduled any time soon/anywhere near me so I don't have much chance of meeting them in the parking lot. I just want to know if anyone has met a musician like tihs before and if so, please help me. I want to meet him so bad. Any ideas???Please please I need your help and advice...How can I meet Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance?
I dont think there is a way unless u pay him to make an appearance somewhere. That would cost thousands of dollars anyway though

No comments:

Post a Comment