Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Chemical Romance...i need some advice!?!?

okay here, i'm really puzzled right now! actually i really need an advice, because it's all about MCR! i really love them...SoOoOoOOo much! till death, but everday i read people's comment about MCR (i'm talking abouy the haters and who don't like MCR so much) i feel like somebody's forcing me to be a hater too! and i don't want that to happen, and not that, everyday i think of myself that ';is that right being a fan of a punk band?'; as i ask myself! and for some my friends are angry with me everytime i talk about MCR, and everyday i sing ';kill all your friends'; actually they really3x hate that song, because of the title! they keep on asking me, ehy that the title of the song is ';kill all your friends'; and i can't answer them! and not that as i seen some MCR fans they behave strangely, know what i mean! they behaving so negatively! and i'm surely when my mother get's to know that i'm a fan of a punk band she would rarely get disagree of being a fan of them! so what will i do now!?!?!My Chemical Romance...i need some advice!?!?
Well if like then like then you like them.you shouldn't let other people thoughts control you.Well about your whole mom thing my mom was like that too but she listen to couple of songs by a couple of bands that I knew she wouldn't disagree to. it did take her some time to get use to it but I what I did was she meet my friends and kind of let her into my world and she founded it wasn't all about black clothes and eyeliner that it was much more than that.so all I can suggest to you is let her into your world and your music let her see isn't all what it looks like on outside.GOOD LUCK!!My Chemical Romance...i need some advice!?!?
ys it helped me alot!

Report Abuse



JUst remember....their ONLY good songs are famous last words and welcome to black parade
~well......





tell them....





you love them....





and you'll never leaving them....





LOL!! just kiddin...^_^





awww... dont hate them! love them! bcuz u love them! why should you hate them when you love them....=^_^=





you shouldn't let some haters affect you passion and love for mcr... cuz u love them.... and soo??? let them hate mcr, but still you love them. so continue ur love for mcr and don't let anyone affect you for your love to them!!! always remember that for you, mcr is the ';GOD OF ROCK'; ^_^
well its okay to be a fan of my chemical romance





tell the people around you


that we all have an inspiration


even them


and your inspiration is my chemical romance





and dont be one of the haters





look,,, youre one of the people in the black parade


and so am i


an i wont regret that i am a fan of my chemical romance


if we like this then we should fight for it





well i have only one thing left to say


and i want you to remember this





';';';';';well carry on';';';';';

No comments:

Post a Comment