Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long distance relationship, need romance advice?

My girlfriend and I go to two different colleges across California and thereof we only see each other once every few months (or until June).





We are both first years and had been together for almost three years in highschool before we both graduated together. My question is not if I should stay with her, or those complexions, I just need advice on something special to do.





I want to do something like send her letters every week, or something romantic to keep her happy and into our relationship. I am decent at writing poetry, and could certainly get better, but I was just wondering for any other ideas? Things I could send, write, etc to her as a romantic gesture to tell her I love her and care about her?Long distance relationship, need romance advice?
Visit this web site, it had been a great help for me and my fiancee, we are also in a LDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment