Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice for a little romance of young love...?

I'm coming up on me and my girlfriend's 6 month anniversary. I want to do something special and i like to cook. I'm thinking about having her over for dinner that i make. Any good dinner ideas? i was thinking steak, salad, baked potato on the side. Also what to do after dinner? What something romantic? We're 18, but we love each other, i want to be with her forever and i want to show her that.Advice for a little romance of young love...?
U should make the move if u think she is ready. First take it lightly and talk then let nature take it's cause! best of luckAdvice for a little romance of young love...?
That's so cute!! Congratulations! And I think that steak would be a great idea. Make sure she likes steak first! Then after, maybe go to a beach close by if you have one and set down a blanket and watch the sun set and then star gaze. If your from Alberta, Canada, get a bottle of wine for the two of you to share. If you don't have a beach close by, take her to your back yard, or a nice field and watch the stars! Then after, maybe have some candles set up in your room and give her a nice back massage! I hope you have a great time, and I hope I helped. Good luck!
That's really sweet. You should make her something you know she likes. Make it a light dinner. Maybe watch a movie, or go for a walk after?

No comments:

Post a Comment