Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inner office romance problems, I really NEED advice, This qualifies me as a bad person even though i am not.?

I work with this guy and he is a known flirt. I am the type of person that loves attention 'cause I have little to no self esteem. On a normal day, he would come down to the office and would just flirt. One day I had to take a file to his office. We stared to talk and he told me he had some pictures to show me. I looked and they were pictures of ';him.';


I returned to work and he comes back down stairs later that day. I was the only one left in the office and he came in and smiled and said, I brought the pictures. Then one thing lead to another and we end up messing around (no intercourse).


Everything returned to normal. I then persued him and he eventually responded. We messed around again (no intercourse) we tried, it just didn't work. Now he is ignoring me and acting uncomfortable around me. I asked him if we were gonna have a round 3 or just stop he said I don't know. Please help I am confused and heart broken. P.s. He is 13 yrs older and has a live-in girlfriend.Inner office romance problems, I really NEED advice, This qualifies me as a bad person even though i am not.?
He probably feels guilty about what the two of you did. Until he figures out weather he wants you or the gf he will be this way.Inner office romance problems, I really NEED advice, This qualifies me as a bad person even though i am not.?
STOP NOW! Work romances never work when one of you is attached (b/f, g/f, spouse, whatever). He couldn't have intercourse with you because of his guilt. How would you feel if it was your b/f messing around with someone at work?





Also, one of you may have a case for sexual harrassment.


STOP NOW!
hi


you can leave or change you r work or tell any one near to him to talk with him for that

No comments:

Post a Comment