Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need relationship advice please - holiday romance?

I am struggling to get over a short holiday romance that I had.


I met a guy and we instantly hit it off, we pretty much slept together hours after meeting. I know that sounds really cheap but I am 30 and he was so hot!


He came back to see me after a few days and we spent 2 days together,mostly watching movies and sleeping together.


I am back in London and he is in Italy ( working there)- he is Australian.


He is a really good looking guy and we hit it off so well,


I am being realistic but I can't stop thinking about him and it is driving me crazy!


He has sent me a few messages on facebook etc, but he said we should be realistic given that neither of us has much money.


I am currently unemployed and maybe I have too much time on my hands here.


Please help, any advice pleaseI need relationship advice please - holiday romance?
Ask him if he wants to do a ';long term relationship'; tell what you want in the relationship and find out what he wants SEX is not a answer





Look at more stuff like taking care of each other sharing each other feelings and do little stuff that in the long run will be BE good and known to the heart and no u r not wrong for having feelings of guilt or any thing DO WHAT u know u would do and just because u getting older doesnt mean nobody wants you theres some one wanting you even if it doesnt seem like it

No comments:

Post a Comment