Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need some romance/relationship advice...Please send help.?

I started working at a hotel on the night shift, three days a week. On my shift there is a security guard who we will call ';John.'; I thought he was smoking hot from the moment I saw him. John is a 35 year old happily married man with 2 kids. Anyways, last night John brought some liquor up to the hotel for us to drink on our shift. After we were getting tipsy, we started sitting very close to each other. We started talking about sex, %26amp; what we like. I told him that I liked to be choked. So the rest of the night he kept trying to choke me knowing that it was a turn on. He kept leaning in very close as someone would when they want to kiss. Then he put his arm around my neck to choke me %26amp; kissed my head above my ear on my hair before he left. He is very rough with me, as if he's wrestling with his brother but we both have agreed in the past that we like it rough. He seems very faithful to his family, but his action are questionable. Is he into me for a fling or am i reading to much into itI need some romance/relationship advice...Please send help.?
You are telling him what you like sexually, he does it, you're turned on and you are questioning his intentions? I bet if you let him proceed further, he would soon become cheater instead of loving husband and father.I need some romance/relationship advice...Please send help.?
from the way you make it sound. He's trying to taste the forbidden fruit that he knows she shouldn't have. But is willing to cheat on his wife, you've got to make the move into being the person that says thats enough. He's got to be set straight and made accountable for his actions. You can handle this in the lost form possible. Take him aside, and let him know, that everytime he does that. He puts his family in jeopardy because of his actions. He's not a teenager anymore, needs to grow up and be the man his family needs to be.
He wants to screw you. Is that too shocking to see?
So that's the way you like it. Fine. But at work? Go ahead if you both want to be fired. Just remember, you will not end up with a relationship. He will stay with his family. And you will fall by the wayside.


Here's another look at the whole thing - You'll end up on the front page of the newspaper and the police will be looking for him.


Wake up!
Don't be a homewrecker. Leave the married man ALONE.
Sounds like he has an issue and why would you want to be a home wrecker?!. Leave him alone. Plus it doesnt sound very prof for either of you to be drinking while he's a security guard and you work the desk prob. What hotel/motel is this so I know not to stay there?
i don't think he is too into his family. but he sure seems into you. so go for it. make your nights at work so much more interesting. you sure would have lots of rooms to choose from.
he just want to get in bed with him, that why he's trying to talk you into having sex with him.
He thinks you're a freak. He likes the fact that you like rough sex. He's horny and curious. Leave him alone please. You have sex with him and you will definitely regret it.
any guy would be happy to lay a girl...but i guess he wants to keep his status of being a nice guy
i just think u guyz are two bored people working on a shift and u need a way for the time to pass. so yea i think it kinda iz a fling but he definitely has feelings for you or he is super desperate.
being the subject matter was brought up, i think you read him pretty good, and he maybe thinking this is a little different than the norm at home...
a married man never wants a relationship he just wants some thing new if do go out with him you will just be a fling and after words you will fell


guilty its not worth it I'm telling you trust me on this one good luck hope you find my advice useful
well sounds like yall might be able to make the long nights a work pass a little faster and have some fun doing it....go for it and have some fun....work is a pain and this will liven things up some...but do send me an email and let me know how it goes...good luck
It seems like he's into you for a fling, but maybe he's just going through a period in this life where he needs to feel that he's 'still got it'. Maybe knowing that he could get you if he wanted to will be enough to satisfy his need to re-assure himself that he's still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment