Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need romance ( or lack of) advice?

Okay, for the past few months I'v had a major crush on my best guy friend. Which really sux because he doesn't feel the same way about me. I've tried really hard to get over him, I even tried dating other people. but I can't get over him, it's like I wait for his every phone call. pathetic right? He knows how I feel. What really hurts though is he is always trying to get me to ask out other girls (for him) that I know. It really hurts my feelings. He said he used to like me. And never gives me a straight answer on whether he likes me as more than a friend or not. I'm sick of liking him and sick of waiting. What should I do? HELP!!!!I need romance ( or lack of) advice?
tell him it makes you uncomfortable to set him up with other girls, and that you can't do it anymore. tell him his friendship is important to you, but that it is yoo difficult to play matchmaker when you feel this way about him as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment