Saturday, December 19, 2009

In need of more relationship/romance advice....?

Please see my last Relationship/romance question to get the details on the me and John's relationship...But John and I have still been getting closer and closer and closer. I have used all of the classic ';I'm into you'; body language that I can think of... legs crossed toward him, hand on his inner leg above his knee, laying my head on his shoulder and He even lays his head on mine when I lay my head on his shoulder. He doesnt seem to be returning the affection to the point I am but he isnt pushing me away or asking me to stop either.. Should I prosue it or is it just tolerating it? What should I do?In need of more relationship/romance advice....?
say i lost my phone #, can i have yourrs





or if i could rearrange da' alphebet id pud u and i togetherIn need of more relationship/romance advice....?
The man is (by your words) happily married with 2 kids.....you should move on....I think it is terrible that you would even contemplate ripping up someone's life (his wife and kids for one) just because you want a few hours of ';fun';.
I dont know whats wrong with that guy..if some girl did that to me, I would be trying to sleep with them.
heyi hi,


see ur problem u know itz the general problem???


who r satisfied (got it or not)actually its the game depend on the harmones n we thinks tht we r doing smthing wrong so itz my advice to u tht leave him coz he is already married ,u don't h'v ne rite to his life ...


ya definetly itz quiet hard n scornful bt u'll have to do it...


bubyee


good day
Just Drop him. I think i can help you.
We guys are strange creatures. Maybe he's just shy. I seems you two are spending alot of time together so I think he is into you. Tolerating it is never the answer. You need to sit him down and talk to him. Tell him how you feel about him and tell him you need more in the relationship. Some guys don't know how to show their affection. You need to tell him what you want.
He might be hesitant to make that first move and doesnt want to spoil the time you have had together seeing as you even stated your getting closer and closer.Best way is to talk about this with him and explain that you would like more intimacy.He might of encountered problems in his past and that also could be an issue your dealing with,dont just think its you.
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment