Saturday, December 19, 2009

High school romance.. advice needed? Please helpp :)?

I REALLLLLLYYYY like this guy (let's call him Jay) and all my friends think he realllly likes me too. He always tries to be around me when a group of us are out somewhere, he comes to my soccer games, and he also gave me his cell phone number! But there's one problem -- he's liked this one girl (let's call her Amanda) since like fourth grade. He asked her to the prom like the first week of school, and they're going as friends. I'm soo unsure if he still likes her or not though.. But even when she's around he's around me more. It sucks too because she's on my high school's soccer team too, so he could be going tgo see her and not me. But I'm soo confused over the whole thing. If any of you here have any advice or input I would LOVE to hear it! Thank you so much! :)High school romance.. advice needed? Please helpp :)?
ok get over this amanad girl have some self confidence he is at the game to see u and he likes you more ok be more confident when you are around him.High school romance.. advice needed? Please helpp :)?
He likes amanda sorry you gotta wait your turn.
hhbkhb.khnb h
ask him about his feelings for you.it won't hurt that much isn't it?if he really likes you enough,then you are the one he's gonna bring to the prom=)
Well, have you asked him if he likes you? If you get him alone for a minute or if you don't mind asking him with the people around you, then ask him. And if you yourself don't want to, then get one of your friends or one of his, to ask if he likes you. If it's someone you can both trust, then you should get a truthful answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment